Friday, November 30, 2012

friday favorites

This week actually feels like it has flown by.
Which is awesome, because this time tomorrow I'll be doing what I do best {tailgating for the Dawgs, obviously} and that couldn't get here soon enough.
I mean honestly, hurry up already!

Are ya'll doing anything exciting this weekend?

Here are a few things that I've been loving this week.

1. Co-worker birthdays
My bosses are notorious for bringing in the most delicious cakes when someone has a birthday.
Past examples include apple pie, chocolate chunk cheesecake, and a pumpkin cake for yours truly.
Pictured above is the latest addition: oreo ice cream cake.
I love my job.

2. This article I found on Apartment Therapy about ways to be happy at home.  This week I've been trying some of these out, and I have to agree that the simplest thing, coming home to a bed that's been made, has made a difference.  Now I just need to work on #5 of the list.
Raise your hand if you hate folding laundry as much as I do!

Go ahead and put your hand down because that's literally impossible.

3. Free printables!  
picture via
Particularly this site with adorable free labels for pretty much any occasion you would need a label for, and this site with letters to create your own banner!  I've already printed out 'merry' to make a Christmas banner for our apartment.  Who doesn't love festive banners?!

4.  Christmas photo ideas

This weekend I'm hoping to get some Christmas pictures taken so that I can make us our first Christmas card.  I have my sites set on wrapping AJ in some twinkly lights, but we'll see how that works out.  If you know my dog, you know he hates sitting still and will chew on anything that gets in his way, so cross your fingers for me on that one.
5. SEC Championship hype videos - specifically this one made by some students on campus.  If you haven't seen this already on my Facebook, click that link, watch it, and get pumped with me for tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

:)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tvwriter/4163167376/

    this photo belongs to a friend, who does not want her photos to be blogged without permission.

    ReplyDelete