Wednesday, October 31, 2012

halloweeniversary





picture via

Today is the last day of my favorite month of the year.
And no, it's not just because my birthday happens to be in October.
{although hitting the big 2-5 wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be}
I just love everything about October.
The weather finally cools down, leaves begin to change, and everyone gets in the fall state-of-mind.
Love.


Today I made little treats for everyone at work.
Also, it is the one year anniversary of Joe and I adopting AJ!
I've lovingly deemed the day "Halloweeniversary" if you didn't notice.
So, tonight will be spent hanging with the pup, catching up on TV, and eating copious amounts of candy in the hopes that a trick-or-treater will come and take it all away.
We'll see how that works out.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment