Friday, December 28, 2012

christmas review

Can ya'll believe Christmas is already over?!

It feels like it came and went in a flash this year, and I didn't really prepare myself for it to end.
Definitely suffering from some post-holiday funk over here.

Here's a little peek into some of the things I was up to over the break.
And i'm not going to lie...many of them are food related.
Duh.

best 'white elephant' gift I've ever seen
my dad's contribution to Christmas Eve lunch
a new Christmas Eve tradition was started
my boyfriend won the award for 'boyfriend of the year'
  

a sneak peek of two Christmas dinner experiments that turned out great, thank goodness
{recipes to come!}

pup got a big gift from Santa
These are just a few of the many that were taken, so don't be surprised if I share a few more as I attempt to pull myself out of my post-Christmas blues.

And, as always, you can follow along on my Instagram web profile to get inside looks at the fun.

Hope you're all having a wonderful end to the holiday season.
I'll be back in the new year with tons of new recipes and random goodies for your enjoyment.

Happy New Year folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment