Friday, March 29, 2013

friday things - what i've been up to

Congratulations, everybody.
We made it through another week!

I don't know about ya'll, but I am exhausted.
I had a real issue with going to bed early this week.
My body just didn't want to do it.
Straight up refused.

But that's okay, because now the weekend has arrived!
That always makes everything okay.

Since I've been posting more sporadically lately, I thought I'd give you a little run down of what I've been up to the last two weeks - as uninteresting as it may be, ha.


Pup and I spent some time at Joe's parents house visiting with Ashley.
I didn't realize how huge he's gotten until Ashley put together this comparison.
My baby is all grown up!


I finally got around to trying Eggs Benedict.
I've been wanting to try it forever, but somehow there's always something on the menu that catches my eye quicker.
This time I was determined and just went for it.
And oh my god.
Best decision ever.
Eggs Benny is totally where it's at ya'll.
My brunching experience has been changed forever.


Tulips are popping up all over Alpharetta, and I am totally loving it.
I started noticing them the day after Joe and I were approved for our new apartment.
Coincidentally on the same street as the tulips pictured above.
I love me a city with some pretty landscaping.


I am still absolutely obsessed with avocado toast {I had it for dinner twice this week and am having it for lunch today - when I love something, I commit}, but last night I added some wine and cheese to my toast diet.
Joe had dinner plans, okay?

FYI, Costco-brand Cabernet kind of tastes like water...
Tart, red water.
But those mini light Babybels...amazing.
I'm thinking next we'll try Yancey's Champagne Cheddar, hopefully with the fancy wine from Napa we've been saving!
I can't bring myself to drink a wine that expensive without a special occasion to be celebrating.
Am I right?

This weekend will be spent visiting Joe's parents in Peachtree City and making a trip to see my dad in the rehabilitation center he was recently transferred to for his hip injury.

And hopefully a few Reese's peanut butter eggs will be thrown in there too.

I'll enter those into MyFitnessPal with pride, thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment