Friday, November 9, 2012

friday favorites

Oh Friday, how I've missed you.





Last night I stayed up entirely too late watching TV.
The networks really kill me with their amazing Thursday night line-ups.
Needless to say, today I'm struggling a bit.
Totally worth it though, obviously.

Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?
My weekend is looking pretty open thus far, and I'm totally fine with that.
We'll be relaxing tonight most likely, and then doing something fun for the UGA/Auburn game tomorrow {oh hey, night game!}.
Joe's sister, Ashley {who also happens to be my ex-roommate}, decided last minute to come to Atlanta for the weekend so at some point I'm hoping to get in a little quality girl time with her.
I love when she comes to town!

For now, here are some things I'm loving this week.

1. Chevron dresses at Dress Up Boutique.

picture via

I may or may not break down and buy one of these bad boys this weekend.
We'll see how much self control I have.

2. Taylor Swift's new album

Red, Taylor Swift
picture via
If you don't have it already, buy it on iTunes here!

3. Instagram's new web profiles.  How cool are the slide show cover photos?!

4. This funny cartoon about dogs.  AJ does about 95% of these things, so it gave me a good laugh yesterday during my morning coffee!

5. Experimenting with new drinks, specifically Bacardi Wolf Berry
I was going to give this drink it's own post, but what better day to share a drink recipe than a Friday?
So I'm sneaking it in here since it's so easy.
You're welcome in advance.

I played around with a few different mixers, but in the end my favorite ended up being:

2 oz. Bacardi Wolf Berry
1 oz. Sprite Zero
1 oz. orange juice {my brand of choice being Trop 50}
splash of grenadine

This is sort of a spin off of a Tequila Sunrise, except with soda and rum instead of tequila.
So I've decided to deem it the Wolf Berry Sunrise.
And yes, I may have bought this flavor because I'm on the vampire/werewolf bandwagon.
Feel free to judge me.

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!
My ultimate goal is to start back going to spin class.
That's right.
Exercise on a weekend.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment